Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You are the Beauty of Ma Poetries !!!


Whenever I hold pen to Write Poetries
No topic comes to my mind other than you
Taking your hands , I vanish in your world.
Your innocence, cute mile and attractive styles,
Help me Write more n more for you,
You are the Beauty of my Poetries !!!

You are a wonderful feeling of love
That keep my thoughts attracting to you.
Though there is unlimited distance between us
You are always in my thoughts and vision.
Time we shared together, get me write for you,
You are the beauty of my poetries !!!

It was you who gave life to my inner poet
And are your memories that help me write still
You are the blessing of GOD in ma life
I love to Write poetries only for u ma love
Cos, I Love you sweet heart and
You are the beauty of ma poetries !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment