Monday, May 18, 2009





Tonight I am scared my lord
By the sins of my omission
I am haunted by the sins
Of my willful commission !!

And I am afraid of the dreams
That may never be;
Those hopes and dreams
That are so dear to me!!

And I want to ask forgiveness
For the things I cnt seem to change
Those little sins that eat at my soul,
The life I cn’t seem to re-arrange.

Help me Father,
Clear the path for me..
Open my eyes to ur hope,
That this darkness won’t be all I See!!

I want a hope for my family,
A place where we can rest.
A place where the world will be jealous,
And we can be called truly blessed !!

Father,
Help us to be everything you desire.
To be firmly rooted in your kingdom,
A cherished, nutured pure and holy fire !!

Clean me my father,
Say the word so I can be free
Forgive me my lord...
And let your shine on me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment