Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's hard to say GOOD-ByeS !!!



Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them.....

When the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you miss them?

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish them, words shrink things that seemed timeless when they were in your head..... to no more than living size when they are brought out....

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them.

If you do, they might break your heart... but if you don't, you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't.
You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own.... when you least suspect it!

You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.

I made the choice to finally go because I cant stand this pain. Its time for my last tear to fall and me to smile again. Being strong sometimes means being able to let go.

As you left and said your good-byes, you forgot to tell my heart how to live without you.

Good-byes make you think. They make you realize what you've had, what you've lost and what you've taken for granted.

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
I learned to laugh, I learned to cry, but will I ever learn to say goodbye? Ive learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung.

Saying goodbye isnt the hard part, its what we leave behind that's tough.
Why are the words goodbye, Im sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced, but so hard to say? Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment