Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Saying Good Bye !!



Saying good bye is the hardest to do,
Especially when I must say it to you
The road we have travelled together has parted
While leaving our lives troubled and broken hearted
Know that I’ll never have any regrets
Some moments in time the mind never forgets
I wish you the best, as you move on from here
The future is bright; pls do not shed a tear !!!

Saying Good bye was not part of my plan
When we joined together and our bond began
But, Life always changes;not much stays the same
These things seem to happen,often without blame
Although we are hurting, we know this is best
Our time, like the sun,has to now set in the west
You’re free to go your way;I m free to go mine
I know, In the end,our hearts will be fine!!!

Saying goodbye is incredibly pained
It is never easy, even if explained
Yet, both of us know that our goodbye is due
Our time has now passed and our bond is through
I’ll always be grateful from the times we’ve known
But from this day, we must go forward,alone
Thank you for the memories, as I now depart
You’ll always have a special place in ma heart !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment