Saturday, October 31, 2009

If Only Dreams Could come True !!




Tonight as i struggle to sleep
All i can do is think of you
Wanting to hold you in my arms
and make sweet love to u !!

Tears slowly cloud my world,
As i hold my pillow tight
wishing u were beside me
to make things right !!

I cry myself to sleep
having dreams of you
you lying beside me
and cuddling me too!!

We looked into each other's eyes
and that's all it took
A night of passionate love
we could have wrote a book.

I've never felt more loved
than i did this one night
It was just perfect
and things felt so right!!

Then i felt my pillow damp
the tears had fell like rain
I realized you weren't there
Then i felt the pain !!

Once again,Only a dream
that had seemed so real
the tears now unbearable
will my heart ever heal ??

No comments:

Post a Comment