Monday, October 19, 2009

A Place for you in my heart !!




As i Walk alone along the shore,
feeling the cool water woothe my feet...
I m lost in deep thoughts of u,heavenly thoughts
I smile remembering , ur touch, kiss n ur farm embrace !!

I Look into the distance beyond the waves,
n i feel a warm glow from deep within...
I m so caught up in this magical moment,
Feeling u all around me ,inside e,
You r the epitome of move,
and now i know for sure YOU all tht i need !!

You came into my world,
forging love into this heart of mine,so deep n true...
I m hopelessly addicted to ur love
and u r the only one for me
Just like a dream,
Our interwined hearts has become one !!

When i look into ur grey eyes,
I feel as if i am drowning in Pure love...
And i can only look forward to the days
When u n me are together forever
My love i know some people searcj
their whole lives , for a love like ours
I have found a way to let you into my heart,
and i am never going to Let you out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment