Sunday, December 6, 2009

I've been thinking of YOU !!!



I've been thinking
about you lately
I can't seem to get you
out of my head.
I try so hard
but thinking about the
Memories is something i dread.

They bring me back to the times when
I was once happy and everything was OK.
I always think to myself how i would
Give everything to go back to theat day.

To the day when we were once
Happy and everything was all right.
And i could go to sleep knowing you
Were mine every single night .

I hate thinking about it that
I have to admit it just makes me want to CRY
And my biggest question i ask myself and
Mostly why??

Why do i still care when u hurt me
More than words could ever say
why do i wish for things to go back
Like in the old days.

Do you have the answer because
I would surely like to know,
why you hurt me sooo bad but
I can't seem to let you go !!!

1 comment:

  1. nyc cuz im a big fan of poems too...so guess i lykd this one as well...

    ReplyDelete