Saturday, November 27, 2010

More than Words can tell...


I Love you with all my heart,my soul,my entire being..
I Lovw you for what you are and for who you are,
Love you with your up's & downs,
I Love you just because you're amazing...

The one I have been waiting for so long,
I can't see your face,but I can feel your heart.
I can't hold you for real, but I can tell you're mine..

My soul mate, My Sweet heart,
and even though so lost,so far away..
I know we belong together..

Same as me, you too have been looking for peace,
you'll find your truth,know my sweet
that miracles will be performed,and
Dreams will come true !!

That's why I raise my hands and in a silent prayer
I thank the one who thought about you and I together,
Time will come, we'll meet somehow,
and from that day on, nothing,nobody will break us apart.

I Love you,dear one, much more than words can tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment