Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lost without you !!




When you aren't by my side I'm lost without you
My heart is so lonely when i don't know what to do
I need you here with me, just to keep me strong
all the times you were right I admit i was wrong !!

In all the little arguments we may have sometimes
you know in my heart I just want to compromise
I never want to lose this feeling we both share
because without you in a puddle I could easily drown!!

I never want to see the day when we say goodbye
I don't want to feel the ache in my heart and eye
I never want it to rain a thunderstorm deep inside
becos i love u so much i couldn't hide !!

Day & night u r the only thing that comes to mind
the soul mate the best friend that took me ages to find
without you i'd be lonely within my little heart and soul
I'd always think of you each time I saw someone bowl !!

All the moments shated could come back to memory
I dream of you endlessly till i hit back to reality
but i don't want to feel that just want to feel your love
cause you're the blessing been sent from above !!

I never want to face the day when our world is gone
u r my everything that keeps me turned on
from now until the time that i reach the top of the sky
know i'd lost without yoy and my heart would die !!

No comments:

Post a Comment