Thursday, October 28, 2010

You make me Smile...




Do you think I've told you
that 'I love you' enough?

Have I let you know without you
Life would be extremely tough?

you're everything that gives me
That ONE reason to Live..

And all I have for you in return
My heart and soul i give

you're all that makes me happy
and u r all that makes me smile..

You shoe me you'd do anything
and go that extra mile..

I love you more than you could know
you are my one true love

Our heart they beat the same beat
our hands fit like a glove..

You shield the rain,and stop the pain
and keep me safe from harm..

There's no place I'd rather be
then held tightly in your arms..

I love you more than yesterday
and I think its time I told

you're the one I want FOREVER
th one I'LL ALWAYS hold....

No comments:

Post a Comment