Saturday, October 23, 2010

Best Kind of Friendship


Sometime I think
this is the best kind of friendship
because i can come here & talk to you
whenever i feel the need or have the time!

I never have to get dressed up...
nor do ihave to drive my car...
I do not have to run up my phone bill
nor do i have to comb my hair !!

All i have to do is come here
sit down.. turn on my computer
load up the chat program and
abra -ca-dabra... there you are !!

Now, how lucky am I ???
to have such a great friend as you,
to share my many days with...
to laugh and joke with - when the day is good
or to cry and feel sad with - when the days are blue !!

I can share all my troubles and care..
tell you secrets .. that no one else will hear
and I can completely trust you to always be here..
to listen.. to share with.. and know
you will always care !

WOW...
What a glorious feeling...
to have such a good friend !

I can only hope that you know
that i am that kind of friend to you...
I will always be here to share your day.. to listen.. to care..
becos sometime ago.. you crept into my heart...

and there will always be
that very special place for you
today and always !!

Thank you for being my friend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment