Saturday, June 20, 2009

How Cud i Let u Go....




You came softly into my life and touched my heart,
You brought joy into the depths of my being.
A joy i had never known before and so i ask,
How could i let u go ?

Within me you have stirred the passions of dreams
and aroused the dreams of passions in the night.
You have brought new life to me and so i ask
Hou could i let you go?

From deep within my soul you have touched the poetess
brought words to llife and feelings to the surface.
you are my verse,rhythm and rhyme and so i ask
how Could i let you go?

When love comes into a life as yours has come into mine,
the heart is surrendered and the soul is free to love.
the whole being is consumed in passion and so i ask,
How could i let u go?

I have heard your words and beheld your voice,
the softness and soothing nature calms my deepest fears
You wrap me in your loving words and so i ask
How Could i let u go?

How Could i let u gp?
There is only one answer from this heart of mine,
There is only one solution to this puzzle within me,
I could let you go...... only into my heart forevermore !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment