Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feelings of you !!




How is it that I can love you so,
If I Never met you??
I know you are there, I Need of you.
I feel your hands as if my skin could touch them !!

I can feel your kisses,
Ur lips smooth and warm.
I feel your kisses lose themselves within me,
As if you were close to me..yet u hv never kissed me !!

I listen to the sound of ur voice,
Ur silent voice,I hear it in my ears,
It is a delight to my senses..
The tone of your words reaches my heart,
Although I have never listened 2 ur voice !!

I feel ur trembling heart,
Ur enthusiastic love,
Ur Passionate desire.
I can smell ur rich fragnance,
I can feel the warmth of your skin.
Even though, you are in the distance !!
My fingers say to u, I LOVE U.
My letters say I MISS U
My anxious love I can transmit,
I love u and I cant resist.
I can only think of you !!

My heart you have penetrated,
My emotions are so strong,
Sometimes I cannot control them,
Cos I cannot explain them.
I have feelings of you, my unseen lover !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment