Monday, April 27, 2009



Days sped by, time has flown,

To forget u – that is what I had sworn;

To wipe off ur memories from my heart

To live on,knowing that we are poles apart !!


But often on silent,lonely nights,

When the moon is shining bright;

Your thoughts come stealthily to my mind

And prod other memories left far behind !!


Of times we had both good n bad

Of tears we shared and fun we had!

But what went wrong I have no clue

But as long as I lasted, I know it was true !!


U have touched my life in many ways

I try explaining bt just cannot say

But u have moved on and so must I;

Must accept the truth, though with a sigh !!


Time heals all wounds bt not this one;

The scar remains the harm is done.

Memories are to be treasured , or they say

That’s why you remain in my heart to this very day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment