Wednesday, April 29, 2009




I swear since the day you have gone...
Leaving me alone...
I have nothing to do but to moan...

The distance that makes us apart...
Making thousand pieces of my heart...

As the days pass by without you...
I realise am more n more in love with you...

I wish i could be with you forever...
And spend the rest of our lives together...

But i know this is a dream untrue...
And i can't lead this life without you...

Everytime i felt lonely...
You were there always holding me closely...

Now that you've gone...
Life is nothing but only forlorn...

I lie in my bed all curled...
For I lost the person who meant the world...

Throughout the night i grief...
Coz you belong to someone else...

I believe today you have nothing to bestow...
But only the memories when i was ur shadow...

You left me alone on this lonely earth...
Making me repent of my birth...

I cry for no reason just like a child...
With the pain of ur lonliness that makes me go wild...

Every couple i see makes me torment...
Makes me remind of ur lovely scent...

I knew they would end up too...
And die in the lonliness like me and you...

Everytime i see the stars in the sky...
I shed a thousand tears in ky eye...

But there is no one to wipe the tears...
And i will spend all alone the rest of the years...

I speak to myself why am i alone...
And i tell myself there is reason unknown...

Maybe thats what am meant for...
So i decide to give up from this chore...

I end up myself from this life full of pain...
But my love for you will always remain...

So remember me when you want me there...
And i will reach you always , I Swear....

No comments:

Post a Comment