Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I wish you could understand my Silence..



You don't know how bad I need you here with me,
I need you more than anything more than I need to breathe.

How do I last now that my heart has grown so cold,
Being without you its like my heart was put on hold.

How do I stay warm without you to hold me tight,
I wish I was in your arms and everything was right.

When I'm with you my body becomes weak,
I want to say I love you but its really hard to speak.

I get this amazing feeling from my head down to my toes,
I cant explain it I'm like the only one who knows.

I wish I could tell you exactly how I feel,
But words cant explain it this feelings just to real.

I'll start off with,
I miss how your voice sounds to me,
I miss the feeling of you laughing in my arms,
I miss that smile you had.

I feel so many things that it's hard to describe
Sometimes it makes me stutter over my words
I miss the way you areI miss everything you say,
everything you do makes me smile and laugh.

I miss holding you in my arms,
I miss being stupid with you.
I miss listening to music with you whether I like it or not whether you like it or not .

I miss you so much and I cant wait to see your face,
Cuz when were together my heart begins to race.

I miss our walkings
I miss holding your hand until i fell asleep
When I'm with you it’s like no one can get in my way,
Even when were apart I think about you all day.

I wish you could understand my silence
It simply says - I miss being with you
& I miss everything about us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment