Saturday, December 11, 2010

Some-one who Cares...


Sometimes on those busy days..
When you got so much things to do..
Please let me swing slowly through you mind..
and spent some time with you..
Because I am "Some-one who cares"


Emotions are Helpless..
Emotions are Sometimes Fake..
But you cannot escape them as they often change..
Keeping my emotions aside..
I will be here,there,anywhere..
Because I am "Some-one who cares"


Bad part always forgets the good part..
Even though life is hard,
and trouble an inevitable part..
You can't face this alone...
I am always by your side..
Because I am "Some-one who cares"


You can always count on me..
To be there for you..
To lend a hand..
No matter what
You’re going through..
Because I am "Some-one who cares for you and only YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment