Thursday, May 6, 2010

You mean World to ME...


My Prayer for You !!

I Will always show you tht I love you.
and give the best of me I can
I will always be there to comfort you
and try to protect you from all harm
with everything who I am !!

I will always open up my heart to you
and be not only your lover but your best friend,
I will always be someone who you can talk to
and when it is needed jsut listen as
I'll be the one whom u can always depend!!

I will always give u my strength
if you ever feel that you are not strong
I will always try to do my utmost
and support you in every way I know how
to right anything that has gone wrong!!

I will accept you for who u r
and love u unconditionally
I will always try
to make u feel good abt yourself and
make u feel needed and important
as someone
who means the world to me ... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment