Monday, March 15, 2010

How Much I Love You !!




I can't tell a soul...I love u.
Though my heart begs me to.
Every romantic songs reminds me of you, and every time i see a happy couple
I wish they were you and me.

Sometimes I write ur name and stare it wistfully,
As i imagine how great our lives together would be...
But i can’t tell a soul.. I love u !!

I can’t even tell u, I wrote a poem about you,trying to express the depth of my emotion,
Hoping to make you understand the breadth of my devotion,
But the words were not enough.
I could not explain how strongly i feel about you;
I could not describe the volatile mix of joy and pain,
Because I can’t tell a soul.. I love u !!

Sometimes I feel Like my need to see u is consuming me inside,
And sometimes when i think about you i tremble..
My love for you is never easy to hide.
I called my best friend.. to explain how much i love u..
But the words stalled on my tongue, and again, I had to pretend...
Because i can't tell a soul .. I love u !!

I sat on the beach and drew a heart in the sand while i though about you.
I imagined the joy of being with u, or simply holding ur hand.
I wanted to find u; I wanted to tell u how much i love u
No matter what you do.

As the tide dashed into steal the heart and carry it off to the sea
Where it would remain for eternity,
I decided that I can never tell you ,
I love you,
But i will always try to show you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment