Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Love u so much !!!






Love is the greatest feeling,

And I will not go away

Love is what I feel for u,

Every moment of the day !!



I believe that God Above

Created you for me to love

I’m sure he chose you from the Rest,

Because he knew I’d Love u best!!



U r sum1 Special on whom I depend

U r faithful Lover,Parent and Friend,

Here’s how I feel when u r by my side

Secure and content, overflowing with Pride !!



My visions and dreams all involve you,

We always talk over the things we do

With a Kiss each morning and your embrace,

I m given the courage the world to Face !!



Your encouragement and words of praise

Are shown in dear affectionate ways,

These are some reasons I love u so much

So thank u my dear for your tender touch !!

No comments:

Post a Comment