Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good Bye is forever




Long stemmed red roses,
The warmth of ur embrace,
Both r beautiful memories
That ma mind cannot erase.

A Friendship that was great,
A love that was so true,
And then as quickly as it started,
I knew that it was through !!

Although ,I have fond memories
Of the nights I spent with u
I’m afraid that most of those
Were clouded by shades of blue !!

A word that means forever,
Is not one that is easy to say,
But there often comes a time
When love just fades away !!

I believe that we both know,
That dreaded word is good bye,
And as I say right
I feel tears form in my eyes.

I know it’s time to walk away
And say that we are through a,
Although,
I wish instead of good bye,
I could say see you soon !!

See you later, after while,
I m too strong now to cry,
I know its time , so here it is,
Good Bye, My Love, Good Bye !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment